Announcing the first Gather and Serve event for 2018. In addition to awarding one or more high impact grants each year, Impact100 Metro Detroit continues to look for other ways to serve our community. Our Gather and Serve events are a terrific way to help, meet other Impact100 members and friends, and have fun!
- March 21, 2018
- 5:30 – 7:15 pm
- Honey for Moms
- 3136 Hilton Road, Ferndale, MI 48220
What we’re doing:
- Helping the Empowerment Plan (2016 Grant Winner) by creating bags of toiletries for the homeless population they serve.
- Helping the Downtown Boxing Gym by creating “spring break survival” bags for their kids. During the school break, the children won’t be able to get the snacks, meals, or educational support they receive at the DBG.
- Enjoying some wine, cheese, and camaraderie as we help out!!
- Can’t come on the 21st? Help out ahead of time by donating some items. See what we need – click HERE.