We are women working together to make a difference in the tri-county area.
Impact100 Metro Detroit is a group of women making a big impact together. Through informed and strategic grant-making, our members invest in the life of our community and demonstrate leadership through effective philanthropy.
What makes this group different?
- All members are women, and all who run the organization are volunteers
- Members are invited to participate in all phases of the philanthropic process, including having a direct say in awarding grants
- Each member’s individual annual donation feeds into a larger award pool that can make a significant impact on a nonprofit’s work; no single donor has any greater influence than any other
- All grant pool funds are distributed each grant year
See Impact100 Metro Detroit’s mission, goals, and who we help here.
What can I expect when I join?
- You will become a part of a vibrant and active group of women of every age and background who want to make a difference
- You will be offered the opportunity to work on a committee of your choice if you wish (there is one for every interest)
- You will receive invitations to member events and gatherings
- You will learn about the nonprofit organizations in your community and the good work they are doing
Click on the green box below to get started.
Impact100 Metro Detroit offers several options for those who wish to join but require financial assistance.
- A small number of fully sponsored memberships are available each year for women who are ready to donate their time and talent to the organization. Please click on the first link below for an application, and submit prior to December 15, 2016.
- Two additional partially supported memberships are being offered for the 2016-2017 year. The recipient agrees to pay $550, and the other $550 is paid through a grant from the Impact 100 Global Council. Please click on the second link below for an application, and submit prior to December 15, 2016.
- In 2017-2018, we will offer two supported memberships for young women (ages 18 – 39). This will be a four-year graduated-cost program covering two-thirds of the membership in the first year with decreasing payments in the following three years. An application will be available in June, 2017.
It is our goal that all women who wish to be a part of Impact100 Metro Detroit have the ability to do so. In addition to the above options, many employers will either match an employee’s contribution or fully support a membership. Be sure to check with your company.
Become a Member
YES! I would like to join the dynamic women of Impact100 Metro Detroit to help provide impactful support to nonprofits in the tri-county area by becoming an Impact100 Metro Detroit member!